This is an VacuFlo compatible vacuum product.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS HOSE WE HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION & VIEW IMAGES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY AS THERE ARE SEVERAL VARIETIES OF INLET VALVES AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE COMPATIBLE
The Low Voltage T7 Prime Central Vacuum Attachment Kit is a complete system for your existing home central vacuum and a great addition in new construction. The heart of the Low Voltage Prime Central Vacuum Attachment Kit is the Ultra TP-210 Air Turbine Power Brush. Using the exclusive patented TurboFlex four way roller brush system, sealed air flow chamber, and a powerful air turbine it creates a tornado style vacuum flow it cleans deep into your carpets. It has a low profile, swivel neck, and edge cleaning capabilities. It is quiet and easy to maneuver thanks to the large wheels and uses a cogged belt to eliminate belt slippage.
The crushproof hose has a 360 degree swivel action that stops hoses from knotting up as you use it and in addition it has an On/Off switch at your fingertips for complete control of your system at all times. With it’s ergonomic design it is easy to use and engineered for less stress on your hand and wrist.
The Low Voltage Prime Central Vacuum Attachment Kit includes all the tools you will need to clean any surface of your home.
- 30 or 35 Feet 1 3/8 inch Low Voltage Hose Assembly
- TurboCat TP210 Air Driven Nozzle
- Turbo Hand Tool
- 14 inch Floor Tool with Wheels
- Horse Hair Dust Brush
- Upholstery Tool With Slide Brush
- 13 inch Crevice Tool
- Telescopic Metal Wand
- Mini Attachment Kit
- 3-Piece Attachment Holder
- Hose Hanger
- Tool Caddy Bag
YOU WILL NEED TO DETERMINE WHICH TYPE OF INLET VALVE THAT YOU HAVE BY VIEWING THE IMAGES BELOW.
- If you have the NuTone Square Standard Inlet Valve (image below), please see our part #HSE735 for the proper replacement hose.
- If you have the VacuFlo Inlet Valve (image below), this hose WILL NOT work for you unless you convert your existing valves to Industry Standard style inlet valves. Please see our part #NST7357 for our inlet Conversion Kit. Then once converted, your system will be industry standard and this hose along with many others will be compatible. If conversion is not an option, you will need to go back to VacuFlo or a VacuFlo dealer and purchase a hose.
- If you have the Hayden Super Valve or the Canplas ElectraValve (images below), you may use this hose as they supply the hose with the 24 volt Low Voltage connections for controlling the suction AND the 120 volt connection for operating powered vacuum nozzles/heads for vacuuming carpets. Please note: that there is a small 2 pin connection above the inlet hole). For this type of inlet valve, you will need to choose the Direct Connect option.
- If you have the VacuValve or the Round Door Inlet Valves as shown in the image below, then you have Low Voltage Only Inlet Valves. These types of inlet valves supply the hose with the 24 volt Low Voltage connections for controlling the suction but does not have a 120 volt connection built in for controlling a powerhead. If you are looking to operate a powered vacuum nozzle/head for cleaning carpeted floors, you will need to choose the Pigtail option.
- NOTE: Some older Kenmore/Sears Inlet Valves openings measured 1.25″ ID (see image below) compared to the industry standard 1.5″ opening. If you have the 1.25″ inlet valves ID (inside diameter), THIS HOSE WILL NOT WORK. You will need to order our hose on part ##HSE228 and choose the 1.25″ inlet valve size.