- All orders are shipped ground via common carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS) at our discretion. For expedited shipping please call us at (877) 822-7868 for shipping rates.
- We do not charge sales tax unless required by your State.
- Orders shipped from The Vacuum Factory will not be delivered during the weekend or on national holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders submitted prior to 12:00pm EST are usually processed the same day. The Vacuum Factory does not process or ship orders during weekends. The Vacuum Factory does not guarantee same day shipping. Occasionally we must back order items, if this becomes necessary we will notify you via email which may delay the shipping of your order.
- Orders paid by check will not be shipped until the check has been cleared by the bank.
- We do not require proof of delivery by signature unless the customer specifically requests this service. All shipping carriers charge us a fee of $25 for a “Signature Requested” service. If you would like this service please contact us at our toll free number (877) 822-7868 and speak with a customer service representative to add this to your order.
- Once your shipment has been confirmed as delivered by the carrier The Vacuum Factory’s obligation has been fulfilled. Any packages that are lost, stolen or damaged by acts of God after confirmed delivery must be addressed to the carrier, not The Vacuum Factory. This does not apply if package is unclaimed by the recipient.
- Special orders may require 6 to 8 weeks or more lead time depending on the manufacturer. Special Orders may not be canceled or refunded once the order has been placed or returned once shipped.
- If we ship your order to an incorrect or undeliverable address that has been provided to us by the customer you must pay an additional shipping charge to reship the product to the correct address.
- Any order that is cancelled after the initial processing stage has been completed may be accessed a processing fee of 5%-10% of the order amount due to credit card and other processing expenses. If you cancel your order AFTER we have shipped your order we will attempt to reroute package back to us and will deduct any additional shipping fees incurred. If we cannot reroute the package you will be required to request a return authorization and return the merchandise at your own expense.
- Shipping charges are based on your order total, and for the 48 contiguous states only. Please allow 7 – 10 business days to receive your product, with the exception of special order products.
- Shipping charges will apply to any shipment outside of the contiguous USA. Shipping will be calculated upon checkout. We do not collect VAT taxes, Duties or Brokerage fees. The Vacuum Factory will not be responsible for any unclaimed package or unanswered inquiries from the shipping carrier to the recipient. The shipping carrier will make every effort to deliver package but if they do not reach recipient they or the Customs department may dispose of the package at their discretion. If this occurs The Vacuum Factory will not be held liable and no refunds or replacements will be given.
- Shipping charges may apply to your order if deemed necessary due to high freight charges on particular products. Freight will be charged during checkout. Charges will be clearly stated before order is finalized.
Shipping charges are as follows:
- Up to $74.99 – $8.95
- $75+ – FREE*
Missing Items / Damaged Product/Defective Products
Customers need to verify the receipt of items at the time their order is received. Any items missing must be communicated to The Vacuum Factory within 5 days of receipt. This excludes any back ordered items and only applies to orders that have been completely filled. Any damaged merchandise (other than by acts of God) or carton shortages must be reported directly to The Vacuum Factory within 5 days of receipt.
Any parts or equipment, excluding consumable products, such as filters and belts, that are received damaged/defective will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of The Vacuum Factory or the manufacturer according to their warranty policy. If your order was shipped outside of the 48 contiguous states and it becomes necessary to replace defective merchandise, due to the cost of shipping to these destinations we will not assume responsibility for the return shipping of that merchandise.
**Due to the COVID19 pandemic, certain equipment and Filters and Bags that we sell on our site may not be returnable due to manufacturer’s restrictions that are in place to prevent contamination in their facilities. If you have any concerns regarding purchasing one of our products, please contact us PRIOR to making your purchase.
All returned items must have a valid Return Authorization number (RA#) issued by us within 30 days from date of invoice. Product must be received by us within 14 days of RA# issuance, NO EXCEPTIONS. Each Return Authorization is limited strictly to the item(s) that are listed on the Return Authorization form. The Vacuum Factory does not take does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. If any additional items are included in the return package that were not authorized, they will not be credited and will not be returned. No returns will be accepted or credited without an RA# written clearly on return package label. Product must be returned in brand new, resalable condition with original packing and container, which includes all manuals and materials. Due to sanitary reasons we are not able to accept opened packages of vacuum filter bags back.
At our discretion a 10% to 25% restocking fee may apply to all returned merchandise, excluding damaged or defective products or products that were shipped in error. If merchandise is returned either $8.95 or the actual shipping costs incurred will be deducted from your refund at our discretion regardless if you received “Free Freight” or not. No refunds after 30 days of invoice date, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Shipping charges may apply to your order if deemed necessary due to high freight charges on particular products. Freight will be charged during checkout. Charges will be clearly stated before order is finalized.
“Special Order” products cannot be cancelled or returned for a refund once the order has been placed or received.
Motors or electrical components will not be credited until item has been tested and approved by service department.
Shipping, processing, and insurance charges are not refundable.
Batteries are not refundable due to manufacturer requirements.
Consumable products, such as Cleaning chemicals, sprays, powders, air fresheners, Essential oils, Host Dry products or any cleaning products, liquids, etc may not be returned or refunded if opened and/or used.
Returned shipping costs of merchandise are at your own expense. All returns should be insured and a signature is required for proof of receipt of delivery. If you have returned merchandise that has been deemed as non-refundable you may request to have that merchandise returned to you providing you pay return shipping charges. We will not accept any returns or cancellations on merchandise that was special or custom ordered. No refunds will be given for orders that are refused by the customer. Please allow 14 business days for us to process your return once we have received it. Your refund will be credited to the original payment method or by check at our discretion. Please note: You have five (5) business days to review your credit for any discrepancies once it has been issued.
The manufacturer Reliable has a 25% restocking fee on all returned items. They only accept new and unused products. If you would like to return an item please contact us for a return authorization number. All items being returned to Reliable warehouses in Canada are at the customer’s expense. Return method and location is determined by Reliable, not The Vacuum Factory. Reliable Warranty Information
The manufacturer Vapor Clean offers a 14 day return policy on their products. If your product is defective within 30 days of purchase (based on purchase date) Vapor Clean will replace or repair at their own discretion if they find it to be defective. Purchaser will be required to return items back to Vapor Clean at their own expense. Any returned products will be accessed a 20% restocking fee as well as having initial shipping charges incurred deducted from refund if approved. Contact us if you would like to return. If you need to repair/replace any defective items please call Vapor Clean directly at 800-758-3141.
Special Orders and substitutions
“Special Order” products cannot be cancelled or returned for a refund once the order has been received and/or shipped by The Vacuum Factory. This will apply to ALL orders that are processed online or through our customer service telephone line. It is strongly suggested that you contact us at (877) 822-7868 prior to placing the order to verify that the product is in stock as your credit card is charged at the time of checkout and purchase. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can we accept a returned product that was marked as “Special Order” on our website as the manufacturer will not accept any returned products according to THEIR policy as they are often made to order. We highly suggest that you call us prior to ordering a “Special Order” product to find out the availability.
- *Certain products do not qualify for free freight over $75. If the product is not eligible for free shipping, freight charges will be calculated at checkout.
Certain products (such as, but not limited to: Ametek Windjammer, Ametek Microjammer and Ametek Minijammer Motors) that are sold by The Vacuum Factory will require that you sign a Non-Cancel, Non-Refund agreement prior to processing and/or shipping. Please note that these item(s) are still considered “Special Order” and are also Non-Cancellable and Non-Refundable regardless of this form being electronically signed upon checkout or returned to us if ordered over the telephone. The order will be forfeited and all funds will be considered abandoned by the customer and become the sole property of The Vacuum Factory if the customer refuses or fails to sign the necessary forms for the item purchased or if the signed agreement is not returned to us within (7) business days from the date of purchase. Any claims regarding the forfeiture must be submitted in writing to The Vacuum Factory within (14) business days of the original purchase date in order to be considered.
We reserve the right to substitute a motor with a motor of equal or better performance. The substituted motor will be a manufacturer’s recommended replacement motor that is in factory new condition. The reason for substitution may be due to a discontinued motor or lack of production stock. We make every effort to provide you with the motor that you originally ordered. If you have any questions or concerns contact us prior to placing the order. This substitution policy may also apply to Filters, Filter Bags, Cartridge Filters, Vacuum Hoses, Vacuum Parts and Accessories.
While we try to ensure accuracy on our website, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing, descriptions or pictures, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price, description or pictures. Please note that the pictures shown are for display purposes only and item(s) shipped may differ. Such corrections may be made even after an order has been placed and accepted by the customer. This may also include our shipping policy, return policy, warranty policy or any other policies or procedures as well as any general descriptions, pictures or pricing listed on our website. By using this website or by calling The Vacuum Factory, you hereby agree to and accept all of the policies and procedures of The Vacuum Factory. These policies and procedures may be changed or amended at any time without notice.