This is a Eureka compatible product.
The 1.25 Inch ValueFlex Dual Voltage Central Vacuum Hose is the newest value priced, light duty service hose with superior air flow, crush resistance and flexibility from Plastiflex, your leading manufacturer in central vacuum hose manufacturing.
- 360 degree swivel handle with an open handle designed for comfort and complete control at your fingertips.
- Three position rocker switch is located to permit activation of your vacuum without having to shift your hand.
- The hose strain relief system located just under the handle allows the hose to take a shallow arc protecting it from kinking when in use or rests in a park position between use.
- Wall end connections are always secure and reliable.
- Comes in 30 or 35 foot lengths and both are available in a corded or direct connect configuration.
- Crushproof, lightweight and durable this hose is available only in a button lock configuration.
- Designed to work with most central vacuum system.
- Fits 1.5 inch inlet valves.
If you have a NuTone system, please check your inlet valves BEFORE purchasing.
This hose will not activate the vacuum when used on NuTone SQUARE Inlet Valves (see image). If you have the NuTone SQUARE Inlet Valves, please see our part #HSE403. (This hose is made to be modified to fit NuTone SQUARE inlet valves). You may also purchase the Genuine NuTone branded Dual Voltage Hose. For this please see our part #HSE735. NOTE: This genuine NuTone hose is only available in a 30′ version.
For VacuFlo Branded Low Voltage Inlet Valves:
**Please note this hose will not work with VacuFlo low voltage inlet valves. This style of hose is not available to The Vacuum Factory. However, you can convert your wall inlet valves to Universal Inlet Valves by installing our part #NST423. and an inlet valve cover, please see our part #NST336.