New Lamb Ametek 122234-07 and 122234-18 motor is 2-stage, 6.6 inch, 120 volt.
Please note: If you are replacing the 122234-07 motor you will need to reuse the connector from the old motor and splice it into this motor.
It has more than a 1/2″ taper at the bottom (see additional picture).
DON’T RISK PREMATURE FAILURE FOR YOUR NEW MOTOR!
We HIGHLY recommend the maximum protection of your motor by using our exclusive Filtered Motor Gasket, part #MTR1500. Our Filtered Motor Gasket is the only one of its kind and only available from Central Vacuum Factory! It is specially designed by our engineers to provide your motor with years of trouble free service by filtering out dust and dirt BEFORE they reach your motor and damaging it! The filtered motor gasket fits flush and is as easy to apply as a regular gasket and will not add any height to your motor during mounting!
For our standard motor gasket, see our part #MTR512.
Uses motor brushes part #MTR1190.
- Motor Type: Bypass
- Discharge: Tangential
- Bearings: Double Ball Bearing
- Sealed Vacuum: 131.5 inches
- Maximum Air Watts: 625
- Maximum Air Flow: 138.8 CFM
- Maximum Amps: 14
- Motor Speed: 29,331 RPM
- 1500+ hours life (curved brush)
- High efficient cooling system
- Up to 41% Overall Efficiency
- Lamb “Green Power Label”
- Commercial and Residential Central Cleaning Systems
- Car wash vac and blower systems
- Equipment operating in environments requiring separation of working air from motor ventilating air.
- Designed to handle clean, dry, filtered air only
Over-tightening of the mounting screws may cause the fan casing to push into the fan blades and may damage the fans. This situation is not covered under the Motor Warranty Program and will not be approved if submitted. If motor is turned in under warranty and is found to have the type of damage explained above, the warranty will be denied. When mounting your new motor, in most cases a touch BEYOND “finger tight” is all that is required to mount and seat the motor sufficiently.