New Lamb Ametek 121175-00 motor is a 2-stage, tapered fan system, 8.4 inch, 120 volt high efficiency motor.
It is suggested you replace the motor gasket. For a standard motor gasket purchase part #MTR511.
For best results and protection of your motor use our Filtered Motor Gasket part #MTR1500. Our Filtered Motor Gasket is the only one of its kind! Specially designed by our engineers to provide your motor with years of trouble free service! Don’t risk premature motor failure. Our filter will not add any height to your motor during mounting. The filtered motor gasket fits flush and is as easy to apply as a regular gasket!
Uses motor brushes part #MTR1190.
- 1500 plus hours of operational use. Three times that of ordinary motors
- Up to 45% more efficient that standard tangential motors
- High efficiency cooling fan
- Improved sound quality for a less operational noise
- Same mounting pattern as a standard Ametek 7.2″ tangential bypass motor
- High efficiency laminated fans for moisture protection
- UL recognized, category PRQY2 (E47188)
- Uses Ametek Lamb “Green Label Power” for high efficiency using less power
- Motor Type: Bypass
- Discharge: Tangential
- Power: 120 volt AC only
- Bearings: Double Ball Bearing with large 10 mm bearings for extra protection and smooth running
- Sealed Vacuum: 146.6 inches
- Maximum Air Watts: 673
- Maximum Air Flow: 141.5 CFM
- Maximum amp draw at start-up 13.7
- Motor Speed: 21,890 RPM
- Measures 6.25 inches tall and 9.2 inches wide (discharge tube not included)
- Commercial or residential central vacuum systems
- Car wash vacuums and blower systems
- Equipment operating in environments requiring separation of working air from motor ventilation air
- Designed to handle clean, dry, filtered air ONLY!
Over-tightening of the mounting screws may cause the fan casing to push into the fan blades and may damage the fans. This situation is not covered under the Motor Warranty Program and will not be approved if submitted. If motor is turned in under warranty and is found to have the type of damage explained above, the warranty will be denied. When mounting your new motor, in most cases a touch BEYOND “finger tight” is all that is required to mount and seat the motor sufficiently.