The Ultimate Steam Cleaner
Hundreds of hours of testing and research by the Vapamore engineering team were dedicated to custom build this all new top ranked steam cleaning system. What they created was a device of re-fined quality unlike any other, the MR-100 Primo. In Italian, Primo means “first”.
Awarded Best Steam Cleaner in Class by the leading consumer rating digest, each burst of steam from this ultramodern machine leaves a powerful, deep clean. Homeowners are discovering the versatility and power of the MR-100 as it chemically free deep cleans the kitchen, bathroom, garage, backyard, BBQ grill, and thousands of other areas around the home and office.
The all new Primo was redesigned after seven years of customer feedback with a variety of new tools and accessories to further improve ease of use and to perform even better than before. All the tools and accessories you need are included to give you maximum utility and protection from the risk of viruses, allergens, bacteria, mold, and mildew and a significant advantage over pests such as bed bugs, and dust mites, and other.
No other steam cleaning product in the industry offers such incredible value!! It’s the perfect GREEN CLEANING solution.
For Genuine Vapamore MR-100 Microfiber New Style Large Floor Mop Cover with Velcro, see our part# BFS1706.
Built for a lifetime of use, the MR-100 Primo is backed by superior customer service and the exclusive Vapamore Lifetime Warranty (North America Only).
- Produces 210-220 degree steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes without harsh chemicals
- Removes dirt, grease, grime and stains
- Kills germs, dust mites, mold and mildew
- EXTREMELY effective bed bug treatment
- 60 minutes of operational time per tank
- Solenoid operated steam control
- 1.6 Liter Stainless steel boiler
- 1500 Watt water heater
- Adjustable steam output
- Detail Accessory Adapter
- Jet Nozzle Tool
- Detail Scraper Tool
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Brass Metal Brush
- Clothes/Fabric Tool
- Fabric Tool Cotton Cover
- Floor Cleaning Head
- Triangle Corner Brush
- Two (2) Extension Tubes
- Water Level Dipstick
- Steam Gun and Hose
- Carpet Slider
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Measuring Cup
- Fill Funnel
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Replacement O-Ring Set
- Power Supply: 120 volt, 60hz
- Heating Element: 1500 watts
- Steam Pressure: 3.5 Bar
- Permissible Pressure: 5 Bar
- Tank Capacity: 1.6 Liters
- Steam temperature: 210 – 220 degrees
- Steam Time: 50-60 minutes
- Heating Time: 11 Minutes
- Steam Flow Rate: 40g per minute
- Sound Level: 30 decibels
- Power Cord Length: 18 feet
- Hose Length: 6 feet/with tools 10 feet of reach
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Lifetime parts and labor on the boiler, heating element and all internal electronics. The Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaning System boiler tank, heating element and all internal electronic parts are lifetime warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when utilized for normal household use by the original purchaser only.
- One (1) year parts and labor on accessories and housing. The Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaning System accessories and housing are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase when utilized for normal household use by the original purchaser only. This does not include replacement of items due to wear including but not limited to the Floor Brush, Nylon Brush, Grout Brush, Metal Brush, Jet tip, Clothes Steamer Cotton Cover, Floor Brush Cotton / Micro Fiber Cover.
- For this warranty to apply the original purchaser must return the warranty registration form (included in the original packaging or available online at vapamore.com) along with a copy of the original purchase receipt to Vapamore 7343 E Adobe Drive Ste 140 – Scottsdale, AZ 85255
within 15 days after the original purchase date.
- Should any defect covered by the terms of this lifetime limited warranty be discovered, Vapamore will repair or replace any defective part provided the unit is returned by the original purchaser on file with the warranty form information.
- The liability under this warranty is limited solely to the cost of the replacement parts or the complete unit at the discretion of Vapamore. This warranty is void if damage is resulting from accident, misuse, improper operation, unauthorized repair or alteration, tampering, substance other than clean water used in the boiler tank, commercial or other than home use, or damages accruing in transit. This warranty does not cover any shipping fees to or from our facility.
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and excludes all other legal and / or conventional warranties. The responsibility of Vapamore, if any is limited to the specific obligations expressly assumed by it under the terms of the lifetime limited warranty. In no event is Vapamore or The Vacuum Factory liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees to and from the Vapamore facility. Carefully pack returning items for repair to avoid damage in transit. Be sure to include in the box all your contact information including name, phone number, email address and shipping address along with a prepaid return ship tag from UPS or FedEx. Vapamore does not ship and will not accept items sent via USPS. Contact Vapamore at 480-951-8900 or email email@example.com for making arrangements to return items for repair or service. Vapamore nor The Vacuum Factory is responsible for any shipping cost to or from our facility.