PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS HOSE WE HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION & VIEW IMAGES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY AS THERE ARE SEVERAL VARIETIES OF INLET VALVES AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE COMPATIBLE
The 1 1/4″ ValueFlex Dual Voltage Central Vacuum Hose is the newest value priced, light duty service hose with superior air flow, crush resistance and flexibility from Plastiflex, your leading manufacturer in central vacuum hose manufacturing.
- 360 degree swivel handle with an open handle designed for comfort and complete control at your fingertips.
- Three position rocker switch is located to permit activation of your vacuum without having to shift your hand.
- The hose strain relief system located just under the handle allows the hose to take a shallow arc protecting it from kinking when in use or rests in a park position between use.
- Wall end connections are always secure and reliable.
- Comes in 30 or 35 foot lengths and both are available in a corded or direct connect configuration.
- Crushproof, lightweight and durable this hose is available only in a button lock configuration.
- Designed to work with most central vacuum system.
- Fits 1.5 inch inlet valves.
YOU WILL NEED TO DETERMINE WHICH TYPE OF INLET VALVE THAT YOU HAVE BY VIEWING THE IMAGES BELOW. ONCE DETERMINED, YOU WILL CHOOSE BETWEEN DIRECT CONNECT OR PIGTAIL/CORDED
- If you have the NuTone Square Standard Inlet Valve (image below), please see our part #HSE735 for the proper replacement hose.
- If you have the VacuFlo Inlet Valve (image below), this hose WILL NOT work for you unless you convert your existing valves to Industry Standard style inlet valves. Please see our part #NST7357 for our inlet Conversion Kit. Then once converted, your system will be industry standard and this hose along with many others will be compatible. If conversion is not an option, you will need to go back to VacuFlo or a VacuFlo dealer and purchase a hose.
- If you have the Hayden Super Valve or the Canplas ElectraValve (images below), you may use this hose as they supply the hose with the 24 volt Low Voltage connections for controlling the suction AND the 120 volt connection for operating powered vacuum nozzles/heads for vacuuming carpets. Please note: that there is a small 2 pin connection above the inlet hole). For this type of inlet valve, you will need to choose the Direct Connect option.
- If you have the VacuValve or the Round Door Inlet Valves as shown in the image below, then you have Low Voltage Only Inlet Valves. These types of inlet valves supply the hose with the 24 volt Low Voltage connections for controlling the suction but does not have a 120 volt connection built in for controlling a powerhead. If you are looking to operate a powered vacuum nozzle/head for cleaning carpeted floors, you will need to choose the Pigtail option.
- NOTE: Some older Kenmore/Sears Inlet Valves openings measured 1.25″ ID (see image below) compared to the industry standard 1.5″ opening. If you have the 1.25″ inlet valves ID (inside diameter), THIS HOSE WILL NOT WORK. You will need to order our hose on part ##HSE228 and choose the 1.25″ inlet valve size.