Pro Team’s newest lineup of commercial backpack vacuums, the GoFit Series, includes a 6 quart version. Like the small and larger quart options, this medium-sized cleaning solution is comfortable while providing maximum floor cleaning productivity and efficiency.
And since ergonomics matter, the ProTeam GoFit 6 is equipped with the newly re-imagined 4-step FlexFit articulating quick-adjust and interchangeable harness system. Structured with thicker padding than previous versions and a mix of open/closed weave fabric, the ProTeam GoFit 6 increases breath-ability and comfort for the user under any conditions and is designed to rest comfortably on the user’s hips for hours of wear. Additionally, the FlexFit harness’s purple numbered touch-points provide a customized, quick-adjust fit that doesn’t require tools. And, with more freedom to move because of its close-fitting profile, you’ll bump into fewer objects as you work.
The Pro-level Filtration System with HEPA Media, helps reduce allergens and asthma triggers found in the indoor environment and captures 99.86% at 0.3-5 microns per ASTM F3150. When it comes time to change out the filters, to ensure maximum efficiency, you’ll find one hand is all you need with the newly designed hinged lid with a single, durable, quick-release, die-cast aluminum latch for easy access.
ProTeam is a proud partner of the American Lung Association. Together, they fight for clean indoor air so that we all can breathe easier. ProTeam is committed to developing innovative cleaning technologies to address indoor air quality concerns.
Features and Specifications:
- Pro-level Filtration System with HEPA Media captures 99.86% at 0.3-.5 microns per ASTM F3150
- Filters are interchangeable with SuperCoach Pro units.
- Improved cord management
- Large capacity capture of sizable debris
- Motor Power: 1330 Watts/11.7 Max amps/120 Volt
- Airflow: 153 cfm
- Static Lift: 91 inches
- Decibel: 67.2 dBA
- Bag Capacity: 6 quart
- Product Weight: 12 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.13 inches x 11.94 inches x 18.35 inches
- UL Listed, CSA Listed, CRI Seal of Approval
- 3 years parts, labor and motor on vacuum, limited lifetime on molded body parts
The ProTeam Xover Multi-Surface Kit #107098 includes:
- 17-inch crevice tool 3-inch dusting brush with reducer
- 5-inch upholstery tool
- Crevice tool
- 14-inch Xover Multi-Surface tool
- 56-inch two-piece-two bend aluminum wands with button lock