The Koblenz 1800 Heavy Duty Scrubber and Polisher is manufactured with commercial technology for home use. The Koblenz 1800 is designed just like big janitorial machines where by just changing the brushes and pads they can be adapted to any floor surface. Full width bronze gears and a powerful 4.2 Amp motor guarantee professional results with little effort. The Koblenz 1800 will scrub, polish and buff hard floor surfaces including ceramic and linoleum.
- Scrubs, waxes and buffs
- Cleans Grout Quickly And Easily
- So Lightweight And Compact That It Can Be Left On Site For Small Touch Ups On Hard Floors
- Uses The Same Scaled Down Brushes And Pads As Large Floor Machines
- Counter Rotating 6 Inch Twin Brushes Make It Maneuverable And Easy To Handle
- Motor: 4.2 Amps
- 18 foot 3 wire cord
- 2 Speeds (1300 RPM & 1100 RPM)
- Bronze Gears
- 16 lbs.
- One pair of scrubbing brushes–Brown–Removes embedded dirt and grime on all hard floors, except wood. DO NOT USE ON CARPETS. THESE BRUSHES ALSO WORK AS THE BASE FOR THE PADS.
- One pair of green scrubbing pads–Green Fiber–For use on ceramic tile floors, vinyl or linoleum. Removes embedded dirt and grime. Good for very heavy duty cleaning. Ideal for smooth surfaces. MOUNTS DIRECTLY ON SCRUBBING BRUSH OR POLISHING BRUSHES
- One pair of tan polishing pads–Light Brown–Ideal for polishing hardwood floors or irregular surfaces. Improves the luster of most waxes by making a smoother, more durable coat. CAN ALSO BE USED AS A BASE FOR PADS
- One pair of lambs wool buffing pads–White–Improves luster on wood and other hard floor surfaces. MOUNTS DIRECTLY ON SCRUBBING BRUSHES OR POLISHING BRUSHES
There are no reviews yet.