Need a safe, comfortable, quick heater?
Dr Infrared Heater DR-910M is a heavy-duty hardwired shop garage heater that can be easily installed in your new or remodeled building or garage. This 10,000W heater can be the primary or auxiliary heat source ideally suited for use in garages, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, Schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories, or any exposed spaces.
The DR910M uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures, providing uniform heat and long lasting product life. Additionally, a large, matched, dynamic fan provides maximum air flow with minimum Turbulence and noise, gently distributing warmth throughout your space.
The heavy duty ball bearing motor is totally enclosed, thermally protected, and permanently lubricated, requiring minimal maintenance. With a built-in adjustable remote-controlled thermostat, the DR-910M allows you to set your desired temperature between 50 – 90 degrees. If desired, an optional wall-mounted external thermostat can be wired to this heater (sold separately, does not come with heater). The rugged stamped steel front cover features five adjustable louvers for easy airflow control and heater can be mounted on either the wall or ceiling with the included bracket.
- Heavy duty 240V single Phase 10000W electric heater
- DR-910M features a cart for convenient portability
- Remote controlled thermostat with temperature range from 50 – 90 degree
- 5 adjustable louvers to direct airflow
- UL/CUL listed; timer feature; heavy duty fully enclosed motor
- Finished in a grey epoxy paint
- 1 year parts and labor warranty