The 17′ Reach HVAC Ventilation Round Duct Cleaning Attachment Kit was developed to address the popular commercial properties with the trend of open ceiling designs that have exposed mechanicals. Round ventilation ducts are also present in many establishments and homes where the rustic industrial look of exposed ductwork. The 17′ Reach HVAC Ventilation Round Duct Cleaning Attachment Kit is designed to be used with commercial vacuums and shop vac style vacuums that are equipped with 1.5 connections. The wands will fit into industry standard 1.5 cuffs and features a 45-degree bend that helps facilitate cleaning of large diameter duct. To clean the higher surfaces, simply join the two wands together and the user will have a 17 foot reach. All three brushes included feature a 90-degree pivoting connector, which will lock to the wand and permit the tool to pivot as it tracks the surface of the duct. Extensive testing to the double brush configuration was done to assure that the dust is captured not brushed from the surface.
- Compatible with all major brands of commercial vacuums equipped with 1.5 cleaning accessories including Pro-Team, NSS, Tennant, Power Flight, Mosquito, Perfect, Hawk, Sanitaire, Bissell, Hoover, Mercury, and Sandia. It is also compatible with canister vacuums produced by these same companies as well as common home shop style vacuums with 1.5 hose like Shop Vac, Rigid, Vacmaster, Works, and Craftsman.
- Designed for cleaning the exterior of round ventilation duct located up to 12 feet from the floor or elevated platform.
- Kit includes:
- 63 anodized aluminum wand with a durable steel collar and 45 degree bend
- 60 anodized aluminum wand with steel collar to fit industry standard 1.5 hose cuffs as found on commercial backpack vacuums and commercial canister vacuums with 1.5 accessories.
- Tool designed for surfaces from 6 in diameter to 18 in diameter
- Tool designed for surfaces from 18 in diameter to 3 feet in diameter
- Tool designed for surfaces from 3 feet in diameter up to 5 feet in diameter
- Designed for every element to be securely locked in place to protect the user working overhead or if working from an elevated platform in the vertical plane insures against the tool separating from the cleaning wand and falling to the surface below.
There are no reviews yet.