This is a AirFlo compatible vacuum product.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS HOSE WE HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION & VIEW IMAGES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY AS THERE ARE SEVERAL VARIETIES OF INLET VALVES AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE COMPATIBLE
The new 3200 Series Dual Voltage hose is the very latest in design and comfort. Unsurpassed in quality and durability the 3200 Series hoses will provide you with many years of service. Let’s look at why when buying a new dual voltage hose you need to seriously consider this hose over others.
- Choose from 30 foot or 35 foot crushproof hose. Choose Direct Connect or Pigtail style hose.
- Patented Strain Relief system designed to reduce the amount of strain on the hose right at the handle
- Ergonomic design relieves strain on your wrists and hand
- Light weight for easy use
- 1 3/8 inch diameter hose gives you 27% more airflow that conventional hoses
- Three position switch. First is the off position. Another position turns on the vacuum and the power brush. One turns on only the vacuum only.
- Highest quality available
YOU WILL NEED TO DETERMINE WHICH TYPE OF INLET VALVE THAT YOU HAVE BY VIEWING THE IMAGES BELOW. ONCE DETERMINED, YOU WILL CHOOSE BETWEEN DIRECT CONNECT OR PIGTAIL/CORDED
- If you have the NuTone Square Standard Inlet Valve (image below), please see our part #HSE735 for the proper replacement hose.
- If you have the VacuFlo Inlet Valve (image below), this hose WILL NOT work for you unless you convert your existing valves to Industry Standard style inlet valves. Please see our part #NST7357 for our inlet Conversion Kit. Then once converted, your system will be industry standard and this hose along with many others will be compatible. If conversion is not an option, you will need to go back to VacuFlo or a VacuFlo dealer and purchase a hose.
- If you have the Hayden Super Valve or the Canplas ElectraValve (images below), you may use this hose as they supply the hose with the 24 volt Low Voltage connections for controlling the suction AND the 120 volt connection for operating powered vacuum nozzles/heads for vacuuming carpets. Please note: that there is a small 2 pin connection above the inlet hole). For this type of inlet valve, you will need to choose the Direct Connect option.
- If you have the VacuValve or the Round Door Inlet Valves as shown in the image below, then you have Low Voltage Only Inlet Valves. These types of inlet valves supply the hose with the 24 volt Low Voltage connections for controlling the suction but does not have a 120 volt connection built in for controlling a powerhead. If you are looking to operate a powered vacuum nozzle/head for cleaning carpeted floors, you will need to choose the Pigtail option.
- NOTE: Some older Kenmore/Sears Inlet Valves openings measured 1.25″ ID (see image below) compared to the industry standard 1.5″ opening. If you have the 1.25″ inlet valves ID (inside diameter), THIS HOSE WILL NOT WORK. You will need to order our hose on part ##HSE228 and choose the 1.25″ inlet valve size.