- All products include a 1 year warranty on all parts and labor.
- Boiler Tanks include a lifetime product warranty.
- Ironing Boards include a 10 year product warranty on the frame for the 100IB, 200IB, and 300LB ironing boards.
- There is a 3 year warranty on all Barracuda and Maestro Sewing Machines.
- There is a 3 year warranty on the Vivio 100GC/150GC/500GC/550GC
- There is a 3 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects on all Vivio garment steamers.
If a Reliable product is defective within the first 6 months of purchase, Reliable will pay to have the product returned to them from the customer, repaired and shipped back free of all handling fees.
If a Reliable product is defective after 6 months past the purchase date, but within the warranty period, Reliable will pay for the repair and the return of the product to the customer, but the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping the product for repair to Reliable.
Reliable products that are under warranty* and are found to be defective will be repaired by Reliable at no cost to the customer (certain parts may not be covered; check your warranty card for details).
* Please note that the Reliable warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, negligence or improper usage of the item. Reliable cannot be held liable for lost inbound items.
All items being returned to Reliable warehouses in Canada are at the customers expense. Return method and location is determined by Reliable, not The Vacuum Factory.