THIS IS A PROTEAM SUPER COACHVAC HEPA BACKPACK VACUUM #107119!
THE REGULAR PROTEAM SUPER COACHVAC DOES NOT HAVE THIS HIGH QUALITY FILTRATION!
The ProTeam Super CoachVac HEPA Backpack Vacuum #107119 (also known as the SCM1282) has been carefully designed and engineered to meet the rigorous demands of the food service industry. Designed without parts that always wear out such as belts, beater bars, or brushes makes this ProTeam vacuum indestructible and everlasting despite the toughest employee treatment.
The ProTeam Super CoachVac utilizes ProTeam’s patented Four-Level Filtration system that captures such dangerous things as allergens, tiny dust mites, bacteria, and floating particles. These types of contaminants put our health and the health of others at risk. This filtration is accomplished by the unique approach designed by ProTeam suctioning that cleans carpets, hard floors, and other surfaces without stirring up dust.
Equipped with the NEW 14″ Xover Floor Tool, this machine and tool combination will provide the user with 44% better efficiency and better performance than the standard Industry multi-surface tool. Improved suction performance allows the newly designed Xover Tool to move air thru the tool creating less drag and providing the user with even airflow across the width of the tool. Better suction performance and the scrubber feature (provides the carpet agitation for enhanced soil removal on commercial carpet) makes it a perfect multi-surface tool for use on carpet and durable hard surface flooring.
DON’T FORGET TO ORDER ADDITIONAL FILTER BAGS. YOU ONLY GET TWO FILTER BAGS WITH THIS SYSTEM.
If you need replacement filter bags see our part BFS320.
The ProTeam Super CoachVac Specifications
- 1221 watts of power
- Weighs only 11 pounds
- Uses Micro Filter with 698 square inches of filtration media with HEPA filtration
- Airflow is 150 cubic feet per minute.
- Static lift is 100 inches.
- Amps is 10.6.
- A very quiet 66 decibels of operational noise
- Uses 1.5 inch attachments
- The ProTeam Super CoachVac Warranty is 3 years parts, labor, and motor*. Lifetime on molded body parts.
The ProTeam Attachment Kit D includes:
- Comes with a 6 1/2-foot static-dissipating hose, part #100505
- 50-foot extension cord for extended easy use part #101678
- 17-inch crevice tool, part #100108
- 3-inch Dust Brush with reducer, part # 100110
- 5-inch Upholstery Tool, part #100115
- 14-inch Xover Floor Tool, part #107016
- Aluminum Telescopic S-Bend Wand (Extends from 42″ to 59″), part #106290