Note: Due to the policies of the manufacturer, this product is non-refundable once purchased. If found to be defective the item must be returned back to manufacturer for inspection and evaluation. The manufacturer will determine at their discretion only if item is to be repaired, replaced or denied due to abuse or improper installation. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Ametek Windjammer 117416-00 240 Volt Brushless Blower Motor.
This model has been discontinued by the manufacturer. However, it has been substituted with the 117416-51 model which would be shipped.
This is a 121 or 240 VAC brushless blower with high flow fan system. Blower offers a fan system that can be used for either vacuum or pressure. The backward curved centrifugal impellers of the working air provide high efficiency operation. These blowers are suitable for use in 0-50°C. The drive system has a rectifier/filter network, a commutation controller and brushless DC motor. The drive system in the Bypass configuration has a cooling fan.
In the Thru Flow configuration, the drive motor is in the working air stream. Electrical (Analog Voltage or Pulse Width Modulation Control): The control signal input to an optical isolator provides maximum safety for the low voltage signal circuit. Application of a zero to 10 VDC will control blower speed and air performance. Control can also be achieved by application of a pulse width modulated zero to 10 VDC square wave at a frequency between 150 Hz and 400 Hz. It takes an increase in control voltage to restart the blower. Mechanical (Screwdriver Adjustable): Adjustment of a multiple-turn potentiometer controls blower speed and air performance. The blower performance will vary from the maximum shown on the curves to a minimum of a few inches of water.
If you need replacement filter see our part MTR670
- 240 volt
- 5.7 inch diameter motor
- 1.25 inch diameter output tube
- Maximum amps of 10
- 1200 watts
- 118 inches of water lift (H2O)
- 275 CFM
- Control Type: mechanical and electrical
- Suitable for operational ambient temperatures of 0-50 degrees centigrade
- Replacement Filter number MO670
- UL Component Recognized
- CSA and TUV Certified
- RoHS approved (Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive). Restricts use of hazardous materials in electronic and electronic equipment
- Adjustable Air Performance
- Thermal Protection/Locked Rotor Protection
- Compact in size
- Long operational life
- Low noise to power ratio
- Working air is the cooling in this Thru Flow configuration
- Primarily used in Kodak Prepress Platesetters
- Dental/medical evacuators
- Medical drills
- Heart pumps
- Computer peripherals
- Material handling
- Air samplers and evacuators
- Photographic hold down
- Business machines such as printers and collators
- Air beds
- Vacuum forming equipment
- Fuel cells
- Textile machines
- Paper handling-pick up, feed, transport separate
- Turning bars
- Tape drives
- ATM/banking equipment
- Toner control in printers
- Ink drying
Cannot be canceled or returned once order has been placed. Please call to check stock before placing your order.
There are no reviews yet.