Made in Germany, the commercial-grade DISCO Suction Polisher makes hard floors shine like new, and it is truly a revolution in hard-floor care! This innovative Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) polisher has a five-year warranty and works with a patented disc drive that instantaneously adjusts the floor pad to the optimum height setting, along with providing automatic shut off for disc obstructions or suction blockages. The DISCO head attaches to the SEBO FELIX upright vacuum; therefore, it has a suction capability that simultaneously removes the fine dust created during the polishing process. This polisher is lightweight, easy to operate, and very low cost compared to alternative polishing machines. With a rotation of 2,000 RPMs and a special coating on the floor pads, the DISCO restores high-gloss shine to many types of hard floors without the use of water, chemicals or polishing sands. The new pad technology achieves its results by using four different floor pads, each of which is designed to accomplish distinctly different tasks. The pads are color-coded to assure proper selection. In addition, they are highly abrasion resistant and have a life expectancy of over 100,000 square feet.
WHY IS THE SEBO DISCO REVOLUTIONARY?
Typically, maintaining the shine of hard floors is difficult, due to the following problems:
- Small and medium-size furnished hard-floor areas do not easily accommodate typical polishers.
- Large hard-floor polishing machines are difficult to use, require trained staff and expensive.
- Regular maintenance of hard floors is costly and time consuming.
- Typical hard-floor polishers have limited flexibility and mobility.
- Most hard-floor polishers cannot reach small areas.
- Correct use of floor-care chemicals and polishing sands is difficult and requires sophisticated knowledge.
The DISCO Suction Polisher is the solution to all of these problems!
FLOOR SUITABILITY TYPES
The DISCO is usually suitable for the following types of floors:
- PVC (coated or uncoated vinyl or vinyl composite tiles).
- Natural stone, such as granite, marble or terrazzo.
- Acrylic or polyurethane-coated floors.
- Hardwood with oil or varnish finishes.
- Hardwood or other floors with soft coated finishes, like wax (use the blue floor pad only).
The DISCO is NOT suitable for the following types of floors:
- Any floor on which a shiny finish is not desired.
- Glazed, ceramic and porcelain tiles, or porous tiles such as terracotta or slate.
- Cushioned vinyl, linoleum, laminate, and any type that is poorly bonded to the sub-floor.
- All floors with textured or uneven surfaces or tiles with raised edges.
- Floors with maintenance-free coatings, floors in which acceptability of the polisher is uncertain, or when polisher use is contrary to manufacturer recommendations.
- A Quick and Easy Pad-change Mechanism
- Automatic Torque-controlled Height Adjustment of the Floor Pad
- Automatic Safety Shut Off Caused by Disc Obstructions or Suction Blockages
- Bumpers to Protect Walls, Furniture and the Polisher
- Three Rubber-coated Wheels to Protect Floor Surfaces
- Lightweight, Low-cost, Commercial-grade Machine
- Agile and Easy to Use, Due to a Highly Maneuverable Swivel Neck and High-quality Castors
- A Convenient Machine Width of 13 inches and a Polishing Path of 11 3/4 inches.
- Immediate Retention of Polishing Dust by the Suction unit
- Reinforced Drive Disc that Provides Optimal Floor Contact and a Speed of 2,000 RPM
- Automatic Height Adjustment of the Polishing Pad
- Innovative Floor-pad Technology
- Integrated Dust Removal (with attached FELIX vacuum cleaner)
- Automatic Shut Off for Disc Obstructions and Suction Blockages
- Color: Onyx
- Turning Swivel Neck
- Protective Bumper
- Three Rubber-coated Wheels
- Electrical Overload Protection
- Motor: 200 Watts
- Revolution Speed: 2000 RPM
- Working Width: 13 inches
- Weight: 8 lbs. 6 oz.
- Five-year Household Warranty