The Reliable 6000BU Professional Steam Boiler is Reliable’s 2nd largest manual fill unit with a 4.5L boiler tank, 4.1 bar pressure, and all stainless steel construction. The Reliable 6000BU Professional Steam Boiler a 4 step safety system, a blow-down valve to help maintain its life and performance, and a heavy-duty contractor switch. The Reliable 6000BU Professional Steam Boiler is for those that demand the very best performance but don’t require more than a 4.5L boiler tank or do not have the room for a larger sized boiler.
To get professional quality results you need a professional quality iron made with components that will endure the rigors of commercial use. The included 2100IR iron is designed to provide quality dry steam, and with its cork handle is comfortable to use for long periods of time. The 2100IR uses a die-cast aluminum plate with 32 separate steam chambers, which eliminates condensation even when used with a steam hose. A manual reset thermal fuse, and thermostat with heavy-duty round riveted points ensures safety and longevity.
- Boiler tank is made of high-grade stainless steel eliminating the chance of rust and contamination of the water supply.
- Large tank allows for up to 6 hours of continuous steaming.
- Copper element is an excellent conductor and delivers even heat dispersion inside the tank
- 4 safety systems that include a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
- Easy to clean with the supplied blow-down valve.
- Pressure gauge to give the user a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
- External solenoid for complete steam control allowing the user to manually adjust steam output for complete steam control. The quick release fitting allows for easy removal and connecting of a wide variety of accessories.
- Made in Italy is a sign of prestige for the global textile industries. We are proud that the production of our commercial ironing products is 100% Made in Italy.
2100IR Iron Features:
- 3.9 lb. iron
- 120 Volts
- 800W element
- 7 Foot long steam hose
- Quick-release steam plug
- 4-pin electrical connection
- Silicone iron rest
- 1.25 Gallon, 4.5 L Water Capacity
- 1700W Electrical (Boiler & Steam Wand)
- 8.5 Ft Steam Hose
- Stainless Steel Tank and Outer Casing
- Pressure/Safety Switch
- 1 Incoloy Heating Element
- 12-Gauge Heavy-Duty Wiring
- 15-20 Minute Heat Up Time
- Up to 6 Hours of Continuous Ironing
- Requires a 20-amp Plug. The Reliable ironing station is a combination of a 1200W boiler and 800W iron, for a total of 2000W. Therefore, an isolated line with a 20 amp receptacle is required for the unit to plug into. Please contact your local electrician for more information.