There are applications when clean air in a highly controlled environment is absolutely of critical importance and the ProTeam LineVacer with a true HEPA filtration offers benefits never found before in the cleaning industry. ProTeam’s industrial HEPA vacuum is ideal for medical facilities, clean rooms, computer labs or highly sensitive areas with delicate equipment. It also performs superbly with asbestos and lead paint removal.
The ProTeam LineVacer with HEPA utilizes ProTeam’s patented Four-Level Filtration system that captures such dangerous things as allergens, tiny dust mites, bacteria and floating particles. These type of contaminants violate the environment of our air and put our health and the health of others at risk. This is accomplished by the unique approach designed by ProTeam suctioning of the vacuuming that cleans carpets, hard floors and other surfaces without stirring up dust. It does so by having a 99.94% efficiency rating and filtering down to. 3 microns!
Equipped with the NEW 14″ Xover Floor Tool, this machine and tool combination will provide the user with 44% better efficiency and better performance than the standard Industry multi-surface tool. Improved suction performance allows the newly designed Xover Tool to move air thru the tool creating less drag and providing the user with even airflow across the width of the tool. Better suction performance and the scrubber feature (provides the carpet agitation for enhanced soil removal on commercial carpet) makes it a perfect multi-surface tool for use on carpet and durable hard surface flooring.
DON’T FORGET TO ORDER ADDITIONAL FILTER BAGS. YOU ONLY GET TWO FILTER BAGS WITH THIS SYSTEM.
If you need replacement filter bags see our part #BFS310.
The ProTeam LineVacer Backpack Vacuum Specifications:
- Weighs only 13 pounds
- Four level filtration system with a HEPA filter
- Uses Micro Filter with HEPA filter that offers 2283 square inches of filtration media
- 859 watts of power
- Airflow is 124 cubic feet per minute
- Static lift is 75 inches
- Amps is 7.5
- A quiet 64 decibels of operational noise
- Uses 1.5 inch attachments
- The ProTeam LineVacer Warranty is 3 years parts, labor, and motor*. Lifetime on molded body parts.
The ProTeam Attachment Kit C includes:
- Comes with a 6 1/2-foot static-dissipating hose, part #100505
- 50-foot extension cord for extended easy use part #101678
- 17-inch crevice tool, part #100108
- 3-inch Dust Brush with reducer, part # 100110
- 5-inch Upholstery Tool, part #100115
- 14-inch Xover Performance Floor Tool, part #107015
- Aluminum Telescopic S-Bend Wand (Extends from 42″ to 59″), part #106290