Hamiantus commercial vacuum is designed for pick-up and filtering of hazardous fine particulate in clean rooms, laboratories, and other facilities where ULPA level filtration, “H” Class is desired. The Hamiantus vacuum has four levels of staged filtration beginning with a welded PP non-tear bag for collection and discarding of bulk debris. A fused PP hat with molded sealing ring seals the filter against a soft gasket in the vacuum head preventing unfiltered air to reach the ULPA rated cartridge filter protecting the filter from damage and extending filter life. The Hamaintus vacuum is certified to capture 99.998% of all particulates .3 micron and larger. The stainless bin includes a sealing plug to insure dust is retained in the unit when not in operation. A filter installed after the motor captures carbon dust from the motor to help insure clean exhaust air. The Hamaintus vacuum includes a 1.5 inch x 15 foot commercial grade vacuum hose, a 1.5 inch chrome steel ratchet telescopic wand, a 12 inch floor brush, dusting tool with nylon fill, 10 inch paddle crevice, and an adaptor for mounting the dusting tool or crevice at wand end for elevated cleaning. The 10 gallon stainless steel bin is mounted on a metal trolley with steel reinforced casters to insure years of trouble free use. The Hamiantus is ideal for use in clean rooms, laboratories, for lead paint recovery, asbestos recovery, and mold remediation and other applications where filtration beyond HEPA level is desired.
- 10 gallon stainless bin
- Motor produces 129 CFM and 54 inches of water lift through four levels of filtration for the capture of hazardous dust.
- 25 foot power cord
- Bin seal to control dust when not in use
- Sealed operation warning light on a metal trolley with steel reinforced quiet roll casters.
- Four level of filtration. A welded PP bag for bulk materials followed by a fused PP hat filter that encloses the ULPA rated cartridge filter certified to capture 99.998% of all particulate .3 microns and larger.
- Exhaust filter to capture carbon dust from the motor and help insure clean air discharge from the vacuum.
- Quiet in operation @ 58 dBA measured at 3 meters from the vacuum.
- Weighs 28 pounds and has a convenient heavy duty carry handle built into the vacuum head for safe and easy transport
- Includes a complete accessory set including a 1.5 inch x 15 foot commercial grade vacuum hose, Chrome telescopic wand, 12 inch wide floor brush, 10 inch paddle crevice, and 4 inch dusting tool with nylon fill, and an adaptor that allows the dusting tool or crevice to be used with the chrome telescopic wand for elevated above the floor cleaning.