The Austin Air 700 Sq. Ft. Allergy Machine Jr. Air Purifier has a four-stage cleaning process plus a 360-degree intake to cleanse the air in rooms up to 700 sq. ft. This powerful device features two pre-filters, a HEPA/HEGA filter and activated military carbon cloth to remove dust, hair, pet dander, molds, spores, pollen, chemicals, gasses and odors for safer, cleaner air. It’s ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers, and those who live near farms or cities. Replaceable HEPA/HEGA filter lasts up to five years.
Available in Black, Sandstone, White and Midnight Blue.
- Powerful air filtration for rooms up 700 sq. ft.
- Four-stage cleaning process removes dust, hair, pet dander, molds, spores, pollen, chemicals, gasses and odors
- Stage 1: Large Particle Pre-filter removes particles easily seen by the eye (dust, hair and pet dander)
- Stage 2: Medium Particle Pre-filter removes small to medium size particles (molds, spores and pollen)
- Stage 3: 60 square feet of certified HEPA/HEGA material removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Stage 4: Activated military carbon cloth removes chemicals, gases and odors
- 360-degree air intake Replaceable HEPA/HEGA filter lasts up to five years
- Five year warranty
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Length: 11″W x 16″H
- Weight: 19 Lbs.