ENHANCED SPECIAL BLEND CARBON ADSORBS VOCS AND SPECIFIC CHEMICALS TOGETHER WITH TRUE HEPA FOR PARTICLES.
The Airpura V600 Air Purifier for VOCs and Chemicals removes harmful airborne chemicals and VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) found in the most common of household items and outdoor pollutants leaving only clean indoor air.
The Airpura V600 Air Purifier removes: Pet dander/odors, thousands of harmful chemicals released from common household products such as: PVC, vinyl, carpets, paint, heating fuels, ammonia, etc. as well as pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
A great purifier ideal for the following areas:
- Workplaces/Industries that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Locations in proximity to agricultural industries.
- Wildfire smoke
- 18-lb enhanced carbon filter adsorbs most common VOC’s and harmful, airborne chemicals and pollutants.
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360 degree air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (square feet): 2,000 square feet
- Ozone Emissions: No
- System Efficiency: 99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
- Fan Speed: 560 CFM (Free Flow)
- Air Exchange per Hour: 2
- Pre-filter: Vacuum-able Poly Pre-filter (Replace: 12 months)
- Chemical gas & odor filter: 2 In. Carbon Filter with 18 pounds Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter that is 17% Potassium Iodide, 83% Coconut Shell, (Replace: 24 months)
- Main Particle Filter: True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft) capturing 99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns (Replace: 3-5 years)
- Dimension: 23 inches High x 15 inches Wide
- Colors: Black, White, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder coat steel
- Fan Speed: Variable
- Casters: Yes
- Voltage: 115 volts
Please click on the link for more performance information: MORE INFO