REMOVES HARMFUL AIRBORNE CHEMICALS AND GASES FROM YOUR INDOOR AIR
The Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Airborne Chemicals removes thousands of harmful airborne chemicals and gases such as ammonias, mold, toluene, benzene and more. The Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Airborne Chemicals has an extra large carbon bed for maximum chemical adsorption all while maintaining superior air flow and dwell time with the largest CFM in a portable unit of 560CFM. Coverage of 2000 square ft which is equal to two (2) air changes an hour.
A great purifier ideal for the following areas:
- Homes/workplaces in proximity to industries that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs most harmful, airborne chemicals and pollutants.
- HEPA Barrier traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron.
- 360 degree air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (square feet): 2,000 square feet
- Ozone Emissions: No
- System Efficiency: 99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
- Fan Speed: 560 CFM (Free Flow)
- Air Exchange per Hour: 2
- Pre-filter: Vacuum-able Poly Pre-filter (Replace: 12 months)
- Chemical gas & odor filter: 3 In. Carbon Filter with 26 pounds Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter that is 100% Coconut Shell, (Replace: 24 months)
- Main Particle Filter: HEPA Barrier capturing 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns (Replace: 12 months)
- Dimension: 23 inches High x 15 inches Wide
- Colors: Black, White, Cream
- Housing Materials: Powder coat steel
- Fan Speed: Variable
- Casters: Yes
- Voltage: 115 volts
Please click on the link for more performance information: MORE INFO